profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 10:24 pm
Firecrackers

HAPPY (early) CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
HAPPY (belated) VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Today, Yirui and Carine stayed back practically the w h o l e day doing the CNY stall for our class. Tiffy, Yvonne, Fart, Bert, Yoke, Jess, Kristyn, and I helped out a little, but then it was mostly the 2 of them all the way. Thanks Rui and Carine you guys are coolios, hope the stall turns out good!!! Human monopoly :D

Yup we have a lot of differentiation to do for AMath (and tuition) so I'm currently feeling like *&^~!@#$% and my brain is all messed up and weird... Oh well who cares, right? Ha.

Okay I have no idea what to say lah.

Today was another average day. Actually it was a rather good day! Yesterday was good too. (Why is it that when some people have really good weeks, others experience the exact opposite?)

See you soon, and have a very wonderful Chinese New Year!

(Oink.)

Love,
Kim

P.S. Tiara, oh man I reajjy have nothing much to type in J/L language but I shajj try, heehee! We shoujd do other jetters too, how fun! I know you jove to do Lumping lacks. Try doing a mijjion, bet you wouldn't jike it anymore! Hahahahaha jots of jove!

P.P.S. Rui, Pretty Peter Peanut Panty Pyjama Pelican Punani Party.

P.P.P.S. Bert, what a lady-like phone "K(square)" has! :O